Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Paula Deen 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Covered Round Casserole

Paula Deen 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Covered Round Casserole Review



Paula Deen 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Covered Round Casserole Feature

  • Pre-seasoned and ready to use right away - no seasoning is needed like traditional cast iron cookware.
  • Cast iron really holds in the heat, ensuring that food remains hot. Great for slow-cooking!
  • Spacious loop handles are easy to grip confidently, even with bulky potholders. Broiler safe.
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty
"I have been dreaming of having my own like of cast iron since I started my restaurant. I just adore the way it holds heat like nobody's business, and allows me to slow-cook and simmer everything from soups to stews, to hearty chili and braises. It just get better and better with time." - Paula Deen


No comments:

Post a Comment